Going to the Dogs
- Barney: Open your brain tank bro, cuz here comes some premium 91 octane knowledge. Thereâ€™s three rules of cheating: 1. Itâ€™s not cheating if youâ€™re not the one whoâ€™s married. 2. Itâ€™s not cheating if her name has two adjacent vowels. 3. And it’s not cheating if sheâ€™s from a different area code. Youâ€™re fine on all three counts.
- Ted: How do you know sheâ€™s from a different area code?
- Barney: Sheâ€™s 516. She might dress like sheâ€™s 718 and act like sheâ€™s 212, but trust me sheâ€™s 516. Oh, and her husband letting her out alone on St. Pattyâ€™s Day? If that dudeâ€™s not 973, Iâ€™m 307â€¦Wyoming. –How I Met Your Mother
I know I was supposed to post a rewind weekend, but I’m getting ready to clean the house for a party we’re having tonight and I don’t have time to delve into the dramas of my high school years. I’ll try to get to it tomorrow, but if I can’t, next weekend teenage Date Girl, acne products, and late 90s music will return. Today I just wanted to quickly catch you all up on what’s been going on with me this past week. Continue reading →
- Lane: So, what’s going on in the world?
- Lorelai: Nothing…
- Lane: Nothing?
- Lorelai: Good. Nothing good. There’s absolutely nothing positive going on anywhere in the world. How could that be?
- Lane: That’s why I don’t read the paper anymore.
- Lorelai: You will mine. I am starting my own. The Good News Daily — nothing but good news every day.
- Lane: Sounds good.
- Lorelai: “No civil war in Canada” — big article. “Cars drive down road without incident” — front-page news. “Puppies — how cute are they?” In-depth exposÃ©. And the subscription is free. How happy is that?
- Lane: I’m in a better mood. –Gilmore Girls
This week has definitely taken a turn for the better. After a horrible Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday really cheered me up. First, the Law office called and said I wouldn’t need to come to trial after all. I did the happy dance all around my desk. Then, the insurance company of the woman who side swiped called and accepted full responsibility for the accident! Continue reading →