Going to the Dogs
Going to the Dogs
- Barney: Open your brain tank bro, cuz here comes some premium 91 octane knowledge. Thereâ€™s three rules of cheating: 1. Itâ€™s not cheating if youâ€™re not the one whoâ€™s married. 2. Itâ€™s not cheating if her name has two adjacent vowels. 3. And it’s not cheating if sheâ€™s from a different area code. Youâ€™re fine on all three counts.
- Ted: How do you know sheâ€™s from a different area code?
- Barney: Sheâ€™s 516. She might dress like sheâ€™s 718 and act like sheâ€™s 212, but trust me sheâ€™s 516. Oh, and her husband letting her out alone on St. Pattyâ€™s Day? If that dudeâ€™s not 973, Iâ€™m 307â€¦Wyoming. –How I Met Your Mother
I know I was supposed to post a rewind weekend, but I’m getting ready to clean the house for a party we’re having tonight and I don’t have time to delve into the dramas of my high school years. I’ll try to get to it tomorrow, but if I can’t, next weekend teenage Date Girl, acne products, and late 90s music will return. Today I just wanted to quickly catch you all up on what’s been going on with me this past week. Continue reading Weekend Update
- Lane: So, what’s going on in the world?
- Lorelai: Nothing…
- Lane: Nothing?
- Lorelai: Good. Nothing good. There’s absolutely nothing positive going on anywhere in the world. How could that be?
- Lane: That’s why I don’t read the paper anymore.
- Lorelai: You will mine. I am starting my own. The Good News Daily — nothing but good news every day.
- Lane: Sounds good.
- Lorelai: “No civil war in Canada” — big article. “Cars drive down road without incident” — front-page news. “Puppies — how cute are they?” In-depth exposÃ©. And the subscription is free. How happy is that?
- Lane: I’m in a better mood. –Gilmore Girls
This week has definitely taken a turn for the better. After a horrible Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday really cheered me up. First, the Law office called and said I wouldn’t need to come to trial after all. I did the happy dance all around my desk. Then, the insurance company of the woman who side swiped called and accepted full responsibility for the accident! Continue reading Finally Some Good News