- Chief Wiggum: Hey, I just heard about it over the squawk box. That’s some nice work, Simpson.
- Homer: Yes, it is nice work.
- Apu: Oh, Homer. I just heard about the little bundle of joy.
- Homer: It’s true, the bundle is little, but I’m not in it for the money.
- Moe: Hey Homer, way to get Marge pregnant!
- Homer: This is becoming very abstract, but thank you, I do enjoy working at the bowling alley! –The Simpsons
This week has been super busy at work. I guess it’s the mad rush at the end of the year before the holidays. I was so happy when Friday finally came and we could have some much needed fun. This week Match finished his final exam, and finally completed his fire academy, yay! The only thing left is his live fire, which is today. Continue reading Bowling Night