1. Got my Project+ Certification! I studied for this cert for over a month, and I am soooo relieved I passed!
2. Our first sunny day in weeks! We played at the park with a bunch of Piglet’s friends. I love that he has so many little buddies.
3. Getting together with lifelong friends. I’ve known this ladies since we were in kindergarten!
4. Celebrating my oldest nephew’s 11th birthday!
5. Watching this kid eat cake. Cracks me up!
6. When this boy has a sick day, but I’m pretty sure it was just an excuse to spend more time with me. We had so much fun snuggling all day, and relaxing.
7. The joy on this boys face when his leprechaun “moved” each night. So sweet!
8. My co-worker gave me her old cricut, and I made my first shirt for Piglet. He was so excited about his dump truck. I can’t wait to do more projects.
9. Date nights with my love. We got to have 3! That’s more than we’ve had in such a long time. I’m so grateful for family time, but it’s sooo important for us to get couple time too. With work and busy schedules, sometimes I really miss my husband!
10. Match’s little sister and brother in law announcing their pregnancy!! I’m so excited for them, and glad we get to live vicariously through them. I don’t think we’ll have another little one, but we plan on babysitting a lot, and soaking up all that sweet baby time!