1. Taking family photos made me smile.
2. Hiking at Jack London Park with our old neighbors made me smile.
3. Visiting the Sacramento Train Museum with Good Family and watching our boys play was definitely smile worthy.
4. Deciding to move to Oregon made me scared, but also made me smile. I love that we are starting this new adventure!
5. Thanksgiving with Match’s family, and seeing Match’s dad make such huge progress with his health. He was so much better than the last time we saw him, and it made us both feel so much better about moving away. We know he’s going to get past this, and we’re slowly getting him back. He was so good with Piglet, and it was so nice seeing them bond.
6. Celebrating this adorable boy’s half birthday. I can’t believe he’s a year and a half already!
7. Our trip to Oregon had me smiling from ear to ear. The last minute lunch meet up with my parents was icing on the cake of our trip. Watching my parents with their youngest grandbaby made my heart happy.
8. Celebrating Thanksgiving with Match’s family where Piglet got to meet his cousin for the first time. It was cute watching them play together.
9. Watching MockingJay Part 1 with Geeky made me smile. I’m going to miss her so much. We promised to keep up the tradition of seeing the movies together, even if we have to fly to visit each other to do it!
10. Watching Piglet “help” pack. Anyone have any advice for moving with a toddler? Seriously, it’s a good thing he’s so cute. 🙂