- Leonard: What are you doing?
- Sheldon: Every Saturday since we’ve lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal, added a quarter-cup of 2% milk, sat on this end of this couch, turned on BBC America, and watched Doctor Who.
- Leonard: Penny’s still sleeping.
- Sheldon: Every Saturday since we’ve lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal…
- Leonard: You have a TV in your room, why don’t you just have breakfast in bed?
- Sheldon: Because I am neither an invalid nor a woman celebrating Mother’s Day. –The Big Bang Theory
I was looking through my calendar and I see that Mother’s Day is sneaking up on us again. You’d think this holiday would be a no brainer. Most moms would just love going out to dinner or having a nice home cooked meal with their daughter. My mama lives a state away so that’s not really an option for us (though I wish it was so much sometimes). I’d love nothing more than to surprise her on Mom’s Day by showing up on her doorstep and having a mother/daughter day like old times. Continue reading Mother’s Day-What to Do?