- Ted: Pecan pie? Why are we making that?
- Robin: Um, it’s my favorite.
- Ted: You’re allergic.
- Robin: I know. I just like smelling it. It’s like eating with your nose. –How I Met Your Mother
I was tagged by Miss Penny Lane over at She is Anyway, a fun blog I just started reading-check it out! Ok, let me give these questions a shot:
1. Were you named after someone?
Nope. My mom read about my name in a name book and it means third child (which I am of course) and she liked the sound. I happen to love my name for the fact that it’s not very common. When I was a kid I hated it because I could never find those silly personalized pencils and keychains you get at souvenir shops.
2. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes I sure do. Some doctors wanted to yank them because I kept getting throat infections, but I never had tonsillitis. I’m a firm believer in not having unnecessary surgeries and the tonsils are part of my immune system, so I’ll keep em while I can thank you very much.
3. Would you bunjee jump?
No I don’t think I could every do something like that. I’m terrified of heights and I hate that dropped feeling in your stomach, yuck.