2015 Goals/To Do List:
Financial: This was the one category I completed and managed to excel at. Thank you home sale for allowing us to become DEBT FREE!!
Pay off Match’s student loan Pay off my student loan Pay off Truck Pay off Ford car loan Become completely debt free
Lose the 10 pounds I gained in all the stress of moving out of state (umm didn’t gain, but definitely didn’t lose) Get a job
- Meet a blog friend in real life
- Read at least 60 Books this year (38 read so far) Didn’t read as many this year
Have Piglet fully potty trained by the end of the year
- Make something special for Geeky’s baby shower (Didn’t make anything but I sent a nice gift. Wish I could have been there!
Travel & Family Adventures: I epic failed on all these. We traveled, but we didn’t do many things locally as I would have liked. Maybe next year!
- Visit the Columbia Gorge
Visit the Portland Zoo
- Explore the Japanese Tea Gardens in Portland
- Hike Silver Falls
- Visit Imagine Play in McMinnville
- Take Piglet to OMSI
- Take Piglet on the Polar Express
- Teach Piglet how to swim