3. Piglet met a fireman at the gym, and he let him sit in the fire truck. He was so excited, and just a tiny bit scared.
4. Going to a high school football game with Piglet was so much fun. I can’t wait for the next home game!
5. Silver lining of Match’s father’s health problems was a visit from my sister-in-law. She came down to be with her dad at the hospital, and Piglet got to spend some time with his auntie.
6. Catching Piglet in the act of being a peeping tom made me smile!
7. Watching Piglet play with his new buddy, our neighbor that lives just down the street. He’s just 6 months older than Piglet, and they have so much fun together. They have similar personalities; both outgoing little social butterflies full of energy.
8. We woke up to rain for the first time in what feels like forever. It sparked an impromptu photo shoot with Piglet in his adorable rain jacket. Nothing makes me smile like the rain! He also decided to take Daddy’s truck for a little drive. 😉
9. Walking through my inlaws gorgeous neighborhood made me smile. Watching Piglet lounging in his umbrella stroller cracked us both up.