1. My little helper: Piglet’s willingness to help me with chores around the house made me smile. Here he is doing the laundry.
2. These two! Bath time always makes me smile, but especially when Match decides to join in. He’s such a big kid!
3. Finishing our deck project really made me smile. I am so happy with how it turned out.
4. Piglet in a bucket made me crack up. Match got the bright idea to let him splash around in our copper bucket. I think he looks like a hillbilly taking a bath in one of those old timey tv shows.
Then of course Match had to find a bucket he could fit in. That guy constantly cracks me up!
5. We also took a trip to Grass Valley to visit our friends Good Couple and their twins. It was their twins’ half birthday, and we had a great time celebrating with them. She had a construction theme for the boys, complete with work aprons for all the kids. How cute are those? Watching Piglet wear his proudly made me smile.
6. Going to the beach with the family made me smile. I got some quality time with my family, and also with this handsome fella.
7. Watching my dad with my son really made me smile. Piglet loves his grandpa, and they have such a good time together.
8. Match has been able to come home for his lunch breaks. Usually Piglet is asleep, but on the days that Match takes a late lunch, this happens, and my heart just melts.
9. Playdates in the park always make me smile, but capturing Piglet’s kissy face was priceless. He kept trying to give her kisses! What’s that song about Georgey porgy kissed the girls and made them cry?
What made you smile last month?