1. Celebrating Match’s birthday and Piglet’s antics over tissue paper.
2. Our little heart breaker turning 9 Months.
3. Taking MilWife and her daughter out for a girl’s day for her birthday this past Wednesday made me smile. She is obsessed with Halloween, so I made her a hand painted sign. I love making homemade gifts for friends! After lunch, we had dessert at a local cake shop, and the cupcakes were amazing. I’m still drooling! It was such a fun day, and I’m so grateful to have such a sweet friend in my life.
4. Match’s news that he has his final interview with our town’s police department made me smile from ear to ear!! This is the next step in the hiring process, and if all goes well, hopefully he will have a job offer in the very near future. We busted out the champagne and the chocolate covered bacon and toasted to getting to this next step. I’m so excited for Match, and for what this could mean for our family!
5. Piglet and I got to spend some time with his godparents Geeky and Fireguy this past Saturday. Watching their Great Dane Horse be so gentle with Piglet made me smile.
6. Match giving me some “me” time these past few weeks makes me smile. He has offered to watch Piglet while I go to the gym and it has been so nice to have that time for myself. I love that he offers without me asking, and that he knows how important it is for Mama to get some alone time. I love that man!
7. Piglet’s penchant for naked lunges in the morning. This baby cracks me up!
8. Library story time and all the kid play group and play dates Piglet and I have gone to this month. We do something at least every other day, and I love that time we get to spend interacting with other people and being social.
9. Wine nights with MilWife make me smile. We’ve started what I hope will become a tradition every few weeks to get together after the kids go to bed, and Match is working overtime evening shift. It makes for a fun evening of girl talk and relaxing!
10.This little boy has been cranky from teething/sleep regression these past few days. It makes me smile when I see him smiling and feeling better. Nothing like going to the park to put a smile on this little boy’s face!