Jaq: [singing] She go around in circles ’till she very, very dizzy
Still they holler…Mice: [singing] Keep-a busy, Cinderelly! -Cinderella
- Wow, 30 weeks. Only 10 weeks til my due date. I am so incredibly grateful to be this far along. I’m also getting more and more excited about meeting our little boy soon! That said, there is still so much to do. I’ve been running around here like crazy getting the house ready for the baby shower, which is just 9 days away!
- Last week I painted the nursery ceiling fan. Here’s a quick before and after. I love the way it turned out!
- Tuesday I was out running errands when I had a really scary thing happen. I got super dizzy, my vision blurred and it was if everything around me was spinning super fast. I was so lucky that I happened to be stopped at a red light when it happened. My vision cleared by the time the light turned green, and I was able to pull over safely. I called my hospital, and the advice nurse ended up determining that I was fine and that it was a normal pregnancy symptom. That didn’t make it any less scary! I’m just so grateful I wasn’t on the freeway.
- I emailed my Dr. and he thinks I have pretty low blood pressure, which is common, or possibly an inner ear issue. The next day I woke up with a sore throat and cold symptoms, so it’s possible that’s why I had the dizzy spell. I’ve had a few more since, but not nearly as bad. I’ve been taking it easy, scaled back on my commitments, and hoping to feel better fast. The cold is now raging, and I’m hoping today was the peak of my symptoms. The dizziness has gone way down, thank goodness!
- In happier news, our car seat arrived yesterday! It makes everything seem that much more real. I am so happy that we were able to get the Britax B-Safe that we wanted. It’s such good quality and looks really sturdy and safe.
- Only 6 more progesterone shots left! My backside will be so happy to be done with them. 😉 After that we’ll see when he’ll decide to make an appearance. I cannot wait to kiss his sweet face!