I feel it, men! The hormonal balance in the house has shifted. And men are victorious! Come men, let us retire to the living room where we will watch The Three Stooges and we shall scratch ourselves. -Dan, Roseanne
- This Sunday I will be officially 4 months pregnant! I’m anxious to get through this month and into the 5th month. It’s going to bring up a lot of fears and anxiety, because that’s the month we lost our Roo, but I’m determined to face it with a positive attitude.
- The checkup with the specialist today went great. Piglet is growing right on schedule and the Dr. was very pleased with progress. He’s monitoring my cervical length just to be on the safe side, but so far it’s looking nice and long. Let’s hope it stays that way so I can stay off bed rest!
- The Doc even said it was ok for me to return to the gym, so long as I take it really easy. If I do decide to go, I plan to just plant myself on the elliptical and watch tv while I glide along. I just want to stay healthy, I’m not looking to do anything too strenuous.
- He also confirmed that Piglet is a boy, “without a doubt” as he put it. We were pretty convinced before, but it was great getting that second opinion. I can’t wait to tell the family at Christmas!
- I did have one case of morning sickness so far this trimester where I threw up, and one more day where I felt nauseated. Both times were after eating cream of wheat, so I think it’s safe to say Piglet is not a fan of the hot cereal. Otherwise I’ve been very lucky with the nausea.
- I’ve been enjoying walking and being a normal pregnant lady. I still have my moments where I get really nervous-the night before each appointment is a sleepless one.
- I had my first shot of progesterone today. It didn’t too much at first, but as I walking to my car it started to sting. My hip is still a little sore. I get to look forward to those once a week! But I will take it for the peace of mind it gives me.
- Still feeling those little flutters, but so ready for the full blown kicks. I never got to feel those with Roo, and I’m really excited to have that experience.