People thought I was crazy because I thought I saw a pig! -Andy, True Blood
- Last week Match took me on my first wild pig hunting trip.
- We didn’t catch anything and I was secretly relieved. I was a trooper because it was over 100 degrees outside, and my boots were killing my feet. I was so glad when we called it a day. I think I wouldn’t mind hunting again in cooler weather. It’s sort of like quiet hiking. 😉
- Friday was my birthday and girl’s night out. I had such a blast with Hippy Chick and Walking Buddy.
- We did a little bar hopping, having drinks and appetizers at each place. We finished at Chevy’s, where they had the wait staff sing to me and sombrero’d my head. 🙂 It was a great way to celebrate my 29th year, and I can’t wait for the next girl’s night out.
- Last weekend Hippy Chick and I took Baby Hippy to a town just over the hill, near the water to escape the heat. We enjoyed wonderful coastal breezes and cool temps. Made me very excited for Fall!
- That night we had dinner with her cousin, where I ended up having a heart to heart with her about the baby she lost. We bonded instantly. It’s amazing how people come into your life. I think we both needed to talk about our angel babies, and I’m glad we found each other.
- I’m very excited to start working on Halloween decorations for the house. I promised Match I would wait til Fall officially starts, which is this Saturday. So I’m cracking out the boxes then!