Jay: What does that look like to you?
Michael: I’ll say it’s chocolate-covered raisins.
Jay: No, it looks like mouse droppings.
Michael: There’s only one way to find out. Junior, come taste one of these. –My Wife and Kids
- We had a great time at our potluck on Sunday. In the middle of my cleaning frenzy on Saturday, I noticed to my horror that there were mice droppings under our kitchen sink. So we ran to the store and got a couple of no kill traps.
- Sunday morning, we checked the traps first thing. And we caught the little bugger!
- Match was thrilled at his trapping skills. You would think he put on his Suplay wrestling shoes and wrestled a bear, the way he was bragging. 😉 I was just excited to get the little guy out of our house.
- We walked across to the park to let him go in the grass. I got the bright idea to film it, so we could see what kind of mouse it was. I thought I could handle it. Turns out I’m quite the chicken. Here’s my awesome footage.
- The potluck was a success! Match helped me out in the kitchen by making this watermelon pig. Isn’t it adorable?
- Monkey dressed up for the occasion
- The kids had fun running around the house. Mrs. Makeup’s daughter got a kick out of the stairs.
- She’s the first little one to ever hang out in the nursery. It made my heart happy to see her on the window seat. Someday our little one will sit there.
- Even though it was hot outside, most of our guests preferred to hang out on the patio and the washers game was a huge hit!
- We had a great time, and we were left with a lot of yummy leftovers. I can’t wait to host another backyard party. Hopefully we’ll have more projects done around the house by then.