Locke: I heard you have lost your wedding ring.
Sun: Yes. I have been looking for it everywhere.
Locke: You know, I have once lost something valuable to me. Luckily, I found it later.
Locke: By finding it the way everything gets found.
Sun: (Staring at Locke)
Locke: I stopped looking. –LOST
- Valentine’s Breakfast= awesome. Buttermilk pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream were heavenly! Thankfully I also kept them down. Roo’s been giving me a little bit of morning sickness lately.
- Our long walk on Skagg’s Island was wonderful. We saw wild birds, and Match’s favorite: abandoned buildings
- Realizing after the long walk that Match lost his wedding ring= very sad. We thought about going back, but we knew it would be impossible to find. It’d be like searching for American silver eagles in a big jar of coins. Plus the ring was really loose, and he needed a new one.
- The irony of losing the wedding ring on Valentine’s Day was not lost on us. Sigh.
- Quick stop by Kay’s and they still had the same ring he had before.
- It had to be special ordered and won’t arrive for 30 days. 🙁 Match felt so bad, but I kept telling him it’s nobody’s fault. In a way its a good thing since the old one was so loose and it was only a matter of time before he lost it.
- We had a day full of great quality time and this evening we have plans for takeout and a movie on the couch. All in all a great day with just a little hiccup.