I think like a South Kasnian?! Has it even entered your skull that they think like South Kasnians?! And you’d better start thinking that way, too, if you want there to be a Northerner left in this rat-infested dirt heap you call a country! All any of you mortals are good for is to slaughter one another! To fight and fight until the bones of your enemies are strewn across the battlefield, only to rise again in the next generation, like a well-tended crop! That’s what the Annihilator is for! But nooo, you’re using it to play tag!-Justice League
I was tagged by Vandy J over at The Testosterone Three and Me. It’s been a
long time since I played one of these games so here goes:
#1. Post these rules:
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” Legitimately tag 11 people!!
#2 eleven random things about myself:
1. My Virgo astrology sign fits me too well. Sometimes I wish I could be just a little more laid back.
2. I can’t go a whole day without checking my email. As far as addictions go I suppose it could be worse.
3. I have a love affair with spray paint as a decorating tool.
4. I’ve been obsessed with updating our house and checking off the to do list items.
5. I love making to do lists and checking them off. 🙂
6. I’m a sucker for cheesy YA books. My latest embarrassment-Shadowland, from the Immortals series. It’s terrible but I love it. Match makes fun of me when he reads the book jackets.
7. I’m that annoying morning person. The kind that jumps out of bed and starts singing. This pisses off Match to no end as he is NOT a morning person.
8. If I could get away with it I would wear sweatpants or nursing scrubs everywhere. I definitely prefer comfort over fashion. Please don’t think less of me.
9. I sleep nekkid or sometimes just in undies. Tshirts make me feel like I’m being slowly strangled in my sleep. I’ll learn to sleep in clothes when I have kids, I promise!
10. I DVR some really embarrassing shows, like Jane By Design and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I love ’em like I love my YA books.
11. I swore I would never get hooked on pinterest and yet I’ve already done three crafts from pins I’ve found and I pin things at least once a day. Eep!
1. Do you have a nickname? Bug. I’ve had it since I was born. It’s an odd family nickname but I love it.
2. What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but never mustered up the courage to try? Scuba diving. I would love it but I’m claustrophobic and the mask, plus weights, plus tank = hyperventilation. I tried it twice in a pool and flipped out both times. So I guess I mustered the courage but it didn’t pan out. I don’t plan on trying again!
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you go through with it? I wanted to be a dolphin trainer or work with animals. I did get my degree in Zoology, and I had a brief stint as an education guide at Marine World, where I met dolphin trainers and learned they were all stuck up and extremely arrogant. I also learned that if I wanted to work at a zoo, I would get paid barely over minimum wage and I would be a glorified poo shoveler. So I chose a different career path. Sometimes I do miss working with animals but I’m content for now with my pup.
4. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Unlimited spa services for sure. I find cleaning theraputic and it’s the #1 way I let out aggression. So I’d rather have a nice deep tissue massage from a sculpted hottie than a house keeper who might steal my spare change. 😉
5. Do you collect anything? Not really. I’m a bit of a minimalist and I don’t like a lot of knick knacks. When I was younger I loved dolphin stuff and had quite the collection of ugly ceramic dolphins *shudder*.
6. How did you name your blog? Ugh, this is a sore spot as I sometimes wish I could change it. I came up with the name because this was original my dating diary. But since I’ve been with Match for so long now, it hardly feels like a dating diary anymore. It should really be named the Married Diaries or something like that. But then I’d lose all my followers so I’ll just leave it be.
7. What is the best compliment you have ever received? It’s too hard to pick the ones Match has said to me. He’s always spouting off these awesome compliments that make me stammer and say, uhhh yeah you too. One compliment that sticks out is someone once told me I’ve very “genuine” which I loved. I strive to always be real, and it felt good that someone noticed.
8. What was your “Oh no, I’m turning into my mom/dad” moment? I haven’t had one yet but I’m sure as soon as I have kids I’ll have a lot of them!
9. What is your quirkiest habit? Probably my silly little songs and dances I do around the house. If someone walked in on me I’d be mortified.
10. Favorite 80s movie? Weird Science is pretty high up there. I must have watched that movie at least 10 times. I thought the brunette guy was cute. Don’t even ask me why. I also loved the song. Weird Science, is it reallll?
11. Name one thing you are proud you have accomplished: I’m pretty proud of all the handy work I’ve been doing around the house. I know it isn’t much, but it’s so great to look at the updated fireplace, or the newly painted bathroom fixtures and say, yes, I did that!
#4. Here are my 11 questions for those who want to play:
1. Name one of your embarrassing habits. Come on I know you have more than one, don’t even try to deny it.
2. What’s one thing you miss about being a kid?
3. Fill in the blank: I wish I knew how to ____:
4. What’s a song that could be the soundtrack to your current life?
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
6. What’s one material thing on your wish list right now?
7. Are you doing anything special for Valentine’s Day?
8. What’s your favorite all time movie?
9. What’s your favorite smell?
10. Who is your favorite stand up comedian?
11. If you’re single, do you daydream about your wedding? If you’re married, do you ever wish you could have a wedding do-over or would you just relive the day?
#5. Tag you’re it! If you feel like answering the questions, you can on your blog or in the comments. I’m not a big fan of rule following, which is why I <3 Talk to Us Tuesdays. Maybe that should be another one of my random facts-I’m a rule breaker. Ha, only in the blog world!!