Cam: Why so much tape Jay?
Jay: Why are you wearing a sweater when it’s 95 degrees out?
Cam: It’s my Christmas sweater!
Jay: Based on those stains, you are the Christmas sweater.-Modern Family
I never got around to blogging about Christmas or the last few weeks of December, so let me catch you up:
- Christmas with the in-laws was great. Good company, tasty food, and time with family.
- SIL Travel Girl was home for Christmas for the first time since 2008, so MIL was over the moon happy to have her whole family here.
- The day after our family Christmas, we took FIL’s boat for a spin around the lake. Can you believe he made it himself?
- I rowed a boat for the first time ever. It was a great back workout and so much fun. I can’t wait to go again! I also couldn’t help repeating “row, row, row” like on that commercial with the little hamsters. Hehehe.
- After our hike we earned a night out for sushi. It was our first time trying sushi in our new town, and it was ah-mazing.
- On Thursday, we had a few of Match’s coworkers, including Walking Buddy, over to help us break in the new firepit. I’m so excited to be making new friends in our town.
- I think that catches us up to New Year’s. I still can’t believe it’s already 2012. Anyone else feel like 2011 just flew by?