Ross: All right, we have a tie. Luckily, I have prepared for such an event. (Pulls out flashcards) The Lightning Round!
Ross: Thirty seconds, all the questions you can answer.
Monica: You guys are dead, I am so good at lightning rounds.
Chandler: I majored in lightning rounds. All right, we’re gonna destroy you.
Monica: Huh, wanna bet?
Chandler: Well, I’m so confused as to what we’ve been doing so far… –Friends
Now grab your favorite glass of whatever, because I’m going to tell you about a little game we discovered over the weekend.
- At the awesomeness that was Tahoe Mom’s 60th birthday on Saturday, we were introduced to a new game. You all know how much The Group loves a good game.
- The game didn’t have a name, it was just referred to as Brown Bag Game. Of course I had to rename it. After playing for about a minute, I immediately yelled, “This game is called Brown Bag Bendover.”
- This became better known as Triple B.
- This is what the game looks like:
- As you can tell the game is simple. You have a brown bag, you bend over, and you pick it up.
- The only rules are you have to pick up the bag with your mouth, and nothing on your body can touch the floor except for your feet.
- It’s not a drinking game, but it helps!
- After each round, you cut an inch off the bag, making the game even harder.
- At this point in the game someone yelled, hey that’s like 7 inches! (It was when this picture was taken, so it was maybe 2)
- To which I replied, “Who have you been dating?!” Yes, Triple B brings out my dirty minded sarcasm.
- The game gets a lot harder when the bag gets shorter. This is where people started falling down.
- Tahoe Girl’s Dad came up with a Lightening round, in which the bag was replaced with a paper plate.
- The Lightening Round was damn hard.
- At one point, Tahoe Dad gave Santa Cruz Chick some motivation by way of a piece of birthday cake.
- We messaged Chandler and Monica in Scotland telling them they had to try the game Brown Bag Bendover.
- To which Chandler replied, “Does this involve a butterface?” Hehehehe. That’s a whole different kind of game!
- So there you have it folks: Brown Bag Bendover, aka Triple B. Mark my words this game is going to be playing on every college campus nationwide. You’re welcome America!