[Monica and Chandler each borrow money from Joey, forcing him to lie to them both until they find out.]
Rachel: Joey! Why did you tell Chandler that Monica was getting a boob job?
Joey: Because she is!
Monica: Joey, Chandler knows I borrowed the money.
Joey: Mm-hmm! For your boob job!
Monica, Rachel, Chandler: It’s over, Joe!
Joey: Okay. So I’m out four thousand dollars and nobody’s boobs are getting any bigger? –Friends
1. Name five of your favorite new blogs that you’re reading.
The Young and The Relentless, Real Life Reslers, , Boobies, Babies, and a Blog, and Terri’s Little Haven
2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
I have always wanted two children, a boy and a girl. I have never really been able to narrow down names, and I’m afraid I still can’t. It would be great to be blessed with a boy and a girl someday; though I really just hope I’ll be lucky enough to be a mom someday regardless of gender.
3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc.
Ha, this is perfect timing. Just today I had a mini argument with Match over where we’ll go for a vacation. It wasn’t a big fight, we don’t really have those, but it was more of a nitpicky kind of silly fight. Match is really bad about making plans and he always leaves it to me. He’s also terrible about telling me what he would like to do, and tries to just go with the flow. The problem with this is inevitably I’ll pick something he doesn’t want to do, and he waits til the last minute to tell me, so we end up not doing anything. Sometimes it feels like a silly fight because we’re fighting over what fun thing to do. I know it’s silly but I do wish he’d come up with the plan for once!
4. What is your favorite scent that others may not find very nice? Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.
Campfire smoke and the smoke smell after you light a match. Smells delicious to me.
5. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery? (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?)
What a perfectly timed question. I just saw Sassy Couple yesterday and Sassy just got a boob job. I have to say I’ve always said I’d never get plastic surgery but hers looked fantastic! I do wish I was blessed a little bit better in the girl’s department, but I don’t think I could ever go through that kind of pain. She was describing it and it sounded terrible! I think I’d rather go with water bras. Seems much less painful.