Dorothy, where I come from you learn never to turn your back on family! NEVER! When your crazy cousin Nunzio started living with his pet goat, did the family turn their back on him? No. And after a couple of nights neither did the goat. -Sophie, The Golden Girls
Ok I’m actually posting this super late, but I loved the questions and I didn’t want to miss out on all the fun! Here were are, it’s time for another WWTKW!
1. Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation– what is something unique about your family dynamic?
Ok here’s a fun fact. My Uncle’s nephew is actually his son. His little sister can’t have babies and adopted a child he had with his ex wife after they were divorced. So my cousin’s cousins are actually his brothers, and his mom is his aunt. How’s that for unique?!
2. What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
Since I have my own domain I just have to worry about my hosting site going down. Luckily this doesn’t happen very often, but when it does I rage! I also count on my blog for a little income and when I don’t get assignments it bums me out, but I don’t stress.
3. We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)! I hate to admit this but I’m addicted to facebook. It’s such an easy time waster. I also log onto swagbucks.com every day to earn money. You could be a peach and sign up with my link you wanted. I also obsessively check our bank account, hoping that magically someone will have deposited lots of money for us. Hey, it could happen!
4. What’s your sign? Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
I’m a Virgo and it fits me to a T in so many ways. I’m organized, almost compulsively so, I pick things apart, I worry, and I’m very practical. I’m sometimes too blunt and it comes across as insensitive, but I’m a sensitive and caring creature. I’m just the type of person that is no bulls*it so if you are screwing up and want someone to complain to, I’m not going to coddle you, I’m going to tell you you’re screwing up. It’s the Virgo way! Love me or leave me.
5. IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! (Its hot here, can’t help it)
I’m a sucker for frozen yogurt with toffee bits in it. There’s also cherry garcia soy ice cream from Trader Joe’s that I love. For old fashioned ice cream, I love after dinner mint. They only seem to carry it in Oregon and I lurvvve it.
BONUS QUESTIONS if you dare..
A. Name the blog you credit for linking up with us today? The one and only fabulous Impulsive Addict.
B. Suggest a question you want to see in future WWTK’s! That’s a tough one. I’m amazed by the cool questions you gals come up with every week. How about, what is your biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?