I saw all your hard drives and guess what? [gestures to Ryan] You’re not a photographer. [gestures to Kelly] And you definitely can’t fit into a size two. Darryl, man, you’re on Facebook. Why you been telling people you’re not on Facebook? People want to be your friend, man! Alright? And you. [points to Andy] This guy, you’re the one who told the press. You wrote an e-mail to the editor. I saw it, and I also saw a QuickTime movie of your little printer fire test on your hard drive. This guy’s the snitch, he’s the snitch. So that’s it. Check it out. [gives everyone the finger and leaves] –Nick, The Office
Stylish and versatile is what I am. At least according to Fojoy and E. 🙂
Fojoy gave me this award
and E over at Adventures of Starting Over gave me this award. I feel so special!
I guess in order to rock the awards on my blog I better play along with the rules and that is to list 7 things about myself that you may not know. I tell you guys a lot so this is going to be hard to come up with. I figured I’d go with random thoughts because I’m a pretty random girl and I’m feeling a little bit random today.
1. I heart lists: I make them for everything. I love making a to do list and then crossing the items off. I make lists on my blackberry, on my igoogle, and then I take to pen and paper and write the lists down. OCD much?
2. My lists aren’t usually all that important. Sometimes it’s groceries, sometimes it’s a wishlist, or a list of trips I want to take, like staying in one of those vacation rentals in North Carolina.
3. I watch old episodes of Newlyweds-Nick & Jessica and wish they were still together. There was something so sweet and silly about that show.
4. I fell asleep during my bridal pedicure and woke myself up because I started to snore. I jerked my foot and almost kicked my pedicurist in the face. I haven’t been back to that place since.
5. When I get nervous I shake like a chihuahua. Luckily I don’t get nervous that often but when I do, I go all out.
6. I think Facebook should be outlawed for family members. I have very obnoxious and embarrassing aunts and a Grandma on facebook so I have to be careful of anything I post. Also they like to air our family drama. There should be a law against it.
7. If I were rich, the first thing I’d get is a personal shopper. I loathe clothes shopping but I adore cute outfits that compliment my body type. I want someone to shop for me, bring the clothes to my house and then tell me how to put the outfits together. Wouldn’t that be amazing? PS it’s ironic that I got the Stylish blogger award because in real life I’m so clueless when it comes to style!