Sabrina: I passed why is Harvey still a frog? Zelda: There’s one final detail. To change him back you have to return to the scene of the kiss and kiss him again. Sabrina: I have to kiss a frog? That is so gross! Zelda: Teenagers, they’ll jump through flames but ask em to kiss a frog… –Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Miss E over at Adventures of Starting Over tagged me with 8 questions. Since it’s Friday and I just want to get home and finish unpacking (we’ve jammed the medicine cabinets full, and finished the kitchen, living room and all that’s left is the office, I figure I should kill some time and answer some random questions. Then it’s YOUR turn! 🙂
1. If you could pick one song that describes your life what would it be? At the moment it’s “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head” cause I go to sleep and keep grinning, if this is just the beginning, our life is gonna be beautiful! Ask me again when academy starts and it may be something a bit more emo. 😉
2. Your first kiss: Fairytale or tragedy? OMG tragedy. It was behind the gym in 7th grade and instead of a light sweet peck on the cheek, I got the guy’s tongue which felt like a SLUG. I remember shoving him and yelling, “Ewwww!” Yeah, real smooth.
3. If you were given a year in which you could do absolutely anything you wanted to do (money is no object) what would it be? This is a tough question. I think I’d definitely travel a little bit, but I am a homebody and I like my roots. I’d at least go on a bunch of small honeymoons with Match-first stop Ireland, then maybe Italy, Peru, Alaska, Hawaii. Then Match and I would roadtrip across the US… After the vacations I think I’d just lounge around, maybe even take some classes and learn new things like photography, interior design, gourmet cooking; things that would just be fun to know how to do.
4. What is your favorite mistake and why? I think it would be Birthday Twin, but only because he pushed me to go out and find real love and he helped me realize I was ready for a real commitment. Dating BT was a huge mistake, but if I hadn’t, I wonder if I’d have ever met Match?
5. The craziest thing you’ve ever found in your car that perhaps wasn’t yours? I’ve never really found anything crazy in my car, but that’s probably because I’m a huge neat freak.
6. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? I know it sounds cliché but my engagement ring from Match. Not just because it’s a beautiful ring but because of what it represents: A lifetime with the love of my life.
7. As a kid your favorite thing to do/play was? Ok don’t laugh but it was “pretend”. I lived out in the country so I was alone a lot. I’d make up these elaborate stories and fantasy worlds that I lived in. Ironically, I feel like I still love to play pretend. One of my favorite things to do with Match is talk about what we’d love to do, what our dream home will look like, where we’ll live. I love to picture our future kids and what our life will be like.
8. Answer the following question: If I didn’t blog I’d probably: write in a journal, or attempt to write a book. I would really miss blogging if I didn’t have the outlet.
Ok, so now I’m supposed to come up with 8 of my own unique questions. It’s a lot harder than it sounds!
1. What animal best represents your personality? I used to ask this on dates. I know I’m such a cheese ball!
2. What TV show world do you wish you could live in? Mine would be Cougar Town. Sit around drinking wine and hanging with my buddies, yes please! Second runner up is How I Met Your Mother.
3. Do you have a favorite nickname or a nickname you wish people would call you?
4. If you could relive one moment in your life, what moment would you choose?
5. What is one of your favorite funny tv show quotes?
6. Have you ever had a horrible date?
7. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done while driving? (This doesn’t have to be sexual).
8. What’s one book you read over and over again?