Dorothy! I’ve just been speaking to that good looking reporter over there who just got back from Russia, and he told me some very interesting things. It snows there in the summertime, and they don’t have many attractive women â€“ do you realize what that means? When we go to Russia I will have my pick of any man in the country and you can make a snowman in June! -Blanche, The Golden Girls
The poll results are in and wow, it looks like you guys really want to see what we look like. I must admit I’m kind of honored. 🙂 Match said I better pick a good one or you guys are going to be disappointed, hehe. I still won’t be using our real names, so hopefully the anonymity stays intact. I think I’ll wait until the professional wedding photos come out. But…if the engagement photos are good maybe I’ll cave and do the unveiling then. We’ll just have to see. Speaking of the wedding…we set the date! It’s going to be October 22, 2010. Holy hell that’s 8 months away. Do not panic. Is it sad the the biggest thing I’m stressing about is getting in shape? I just want to be in tip top form. It’s hard because all of this wedding planning is kind of draining and I’d rather just come home and eat smores poptarts (they are the best thing on the planet) instead of work out. But I will keep to my routine, because I am seeing results, and I didn’t even have to take hgh supplements or going on some crazy fad diet.
OK, as if you didn’t have enough wedding talk, I’m finally getting to this award that was given to me weeks ago from the lovely Michelle at Things I Said and Meant to Say . Thanks chicadee!
The rules of this one are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers
6. Link the seven bloggers you nominate
Seven Beautiful Bloggers:
Now because I’m all in wedding mode, I’m going to list 7 interesting (or not so interesting) things about our upcoming wedding. So here they are:
1. We’re not having a wedding party. Instead one of Match’s best friends will be performing the ceremony.
2. My stepdad is walking me down the aisle-there was never a question in my mind of who would give me away on my wedding day. He’s been my true father since I was 4 years old.
3. Match wants to wear his ring early. I don’t know many men who want to do this, and I think it’s adorable. We’re not sure if he actually will or not, but I love that he wants his own version of blig. Guys get the short end of the fiance stick don’t they? Nothing to show off when they say they’re engaged! 🙂
4. I’m terrified of the first dance. Match can dance really well, but I’m clumsy as Bella in Twilight. I cannot dance. We’ve started practicing in the living room. Maybe I can just have him pick me up slightly. No one will be able to tell under my wedding dress right?
5. We’re Getting Married on a Friday. It’s a heck of a lot cheaper than a Saturday wedding, and it’s different.
6.Â We originally wanted to be married on May 13, 2011 because it’s a Friday the 13th. Match’s sis couldn’t come, and Match and I both preferred a fall wedding, so it’s going to be this year instead. Still, how cool would that have been?
7.Â There is supposed to be a full moon the night of our wedding. The date has been set for October 22, 2010 and according to the Farmer’s Almanac it’s a full harvest moon. If anything goes wrong I can blame it on the moon!Â