- Daphne: There’s nothing quite as exciting as a first date. All those questions you ask. â€œWhat’s your favourite food?â€ â€œWhat’s your favourite colour?â€ â€œIf you were to come back as an animal, what sort of animal would you be?â€ If she were to ask you that one, what would you say?
- Frasier: â€œCheck, pleaseâ€ comes to mind.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â –Frasier
E over at Adventures of Starting Over (a fabulous must read blog) tagged me with a 20 questions post. She’s on my free directory along with all my other fabulous blogger buddies. Let me know if you want to be added to the blog roll.
Ok, so here are the 20 questions:
1. What is your favorite item of clothing?
If we’re going comfort and honesty here, then hands down, a pair of Match’s drawstring gym shorts. Those are the comfiest things, and I wear them every night. And if it’s winter, then Match’s fleece sweatpants.
2. What are your biggest obsessions?
I’m with E on this one :Books.Â I devour books like most people devour sweets. I love snuggling up with a good book. My current series obsession is the Outlander series. Go read it!
3. Who inspires you?
My Mom because she has overcome so much in her life-poverty, mental illness, abuse, and she is a healthy, happy, well rounded person today. Also, Match’s Mom because she’s a very strong, independent woman who owns her own successful business.
4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
I definitely don’t have a favorite, because I am completely ignorant when it comes to fashion. I know high priced clothes tend to look nicer. I’d love to be able to shop at Banana Republic, Gap, and Express. Don’t even ask me the name of actual designers because I couldn’t tell ya.
5. What is your favorite song ever?
That’s a tough one, I love so many songs, and I get tired of some, and go back to them. I’d say Jason Mraz-I’m Yours because that’s my song with Match.
6. What is your favorite song right now?
I know it’s ridiculous, but Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow. We do a turbo kickboxing routine to it, and I love it!
7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?
chocolate covered strawberries-sweet but a little tart inside 😉
8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet – what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
I love earth tones, and they make me happy for some reason. So probably forest greens, warm reds, deep blues, and browns would be my rainbow. Is that ugly? It doesn’t really describe me, it’s just the colors I like.
9. What are your favorite films?
Oh there’s so many. The first ones to come to mind are You’ve Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Jerry MacQuire, The Fifth Element, Wedding Crashers, Anchorman. There are many, many others. I love movies.
10. Who is your favourite actor?
I’ve got a few of those as well. I love Bruce Willis, Cuba Gooding Jr. ,Tom Hanks, Will Ferrel, to name a few.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Hanging out in a pub in Ireland with Match, or maybe hiking through the Scottish Highlands on our way to a hotel. 🙂
12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Fresh cut grass, Match’s deodorant, and fresh vanilla (the baking kind).
13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
I can only name 3?! Um… cheese (is that a taste?), mint, and pesto. Not at the same time.
14. What is your most treasured possession?
15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
Dolphin Trainer. I even went so far as getting my degree in Zoology and working a summer at Marine World.
16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be?
Chocolate chip cookie dough. Cold on the outside, squishy in the middle. Haha!
17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Hanging out with Match outside, just walking in a park, or hiking somewhere, or even just relaxing at Match’s parents’ house by the pool.
19. If you were a flower what would you be?
20. Tell me one random thing… be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book…..or tell me about something that you love.
“Talking about love is like dancing about architecture.”