[said about mud wrestling] “Patrick, tag me in! “-Annie, Men in Trees
So Pink Jelly Baby gets this great award, and the proceeds to tag me along with a few others. The nerve! 😉
And now I’m tagged so I must also answer ten things. The silver lining here is that I get to tag ten of you (Evil laughter goes here).
I’ll try to keep this interesting for you guys.
- I am a huge book worm. I probably read 2-3 books a month. I listen to books on CD on the way to and from work, and I read at home. When I read, I completely tune out my surroundings. Sometimes Match gets jealous of my books because I ignore him, hehe.
- I’m way too addicted to carbs and cheese to ever go on a proper diet. I just exercise and use portion control to avoid getting too large. This method is starting to backfire on me the older I get, but I just can’t diet. I get too cranky and honestly life is too short.
- I lost my virginity in the back of an old car. To make the memory even more classy, we were caught by a police officer. Oh yeah. How’s that for embarrassing?
- I have an uncanny ability to remember song lyrics. Probably from all the karaoke singing I’ve done. If I weren’t afraid to be on TV, I’d try out for Don’t Forget the Lyrics.
- It’s always been a dream of mine to be the singer in a small band. I don’t want to be hugely famous, just small town, singing at the local fair kind of famous. Maybe someday?
- I really want to have my first child at 28, and my second at 30. That’s the dream anyway.
- I want to get married in the next two years, so that #6 can happen. 😉 I want some time to be married without kids.
- I shake when I get nervous or upset. I look like a Chihuahua, it’s pathetic. It usually takes a few hours for this to go away.
- There was a time when I cried every single day. Now I laugh at least once a day, and crying is extremely rare. I am so grateful for that.
- I’m completely addicted to Facebook Scrabble. Seriously, it’s quite sad. I need some sort of Tilers Annoymous. 😉