- Leonard: Why? What are you wearing?
- Sheldon: I fashioned historically accurate undergarments out of linen.
- Leonard: You went and bought linen?
- Sheldon: Oh, don’t be silly. I borrowed one of your pillow cases.
- Leonard: [short pause] Borrowed?! –The Big Bang Theory
This past weekend the heat got into the triple digits. Instead of sitting around in our apartment sweating, Match, Monkey and I decided to head up to his parents and “borrow” their pool. It was so refreshing, relaxing, and just the thing we needed after a long week. I can’t wait to borrow it again soon!
Probably the funniest thing to watch was Monkey trying to swim. He doesn’t get much practice, so he’s not very good at it.