- Roseanne: [after Dan comes back from “fixing” Crystal’s thermostat] You just replaced the thermostat!
- Dan: I know, but it’s still either too hot or too cold.
- Roseanne: That’s because she’s eight months pregnant and she keeps having hot and cold flashes.
- Dan: I suggested that, but then she assured me that wasn’t the case. Then she kicked me.
- Jackie: No!
- Dan: Yeah. Then she started cryin’ and there was no way I could kick her back. –Roseanne
This one was harder for me, since I don’t have that many coworkers that I deal with on a daily basis. I do have an administrative professional that sits near me, an older woman who doesn’t really like her job that much. I know we’re supposed to do SPTs on Tuesdays, but I thought since today (Weds) is Administrative Professionals Day that it would be fitting to do my SPT today.
Today I sent my coworker a silly ecard.
But the biggest “gift” of all, was to turn down the thermostat. I hate air conditioning, and would much rather have fans or a natural breeze to cool me. Plus my coworker likes the office to be frozen. But, since today is her day, I went for a compromise, and turned down the heat by a few degrees.